- All Juno Bait Custom Built Rods On Sale
- $9.99 Juno Bait T-Shirts
- $9.99/$14.99/$19.99 Combos
- 10% Off Ande, Tsunami, and Shoremaster Rods
- Special Pricing On Chairs, Decorative Surfboards, And Tervis Tumblers
- Stocking Stuffers for Under $5
OFFSHORE- Not much to report, as weather still has just about everybody at the dock. The few boats that made it out saw some sails and scattered dolphin. Hopefully we see a little improvement in the weather today.
INSHORE- Munyon Island produced a few fish yesterday. LIve shrimp under a cork should get noticed by the jacks, ladyfish, snook, and trout that are hanging around. Still seeing snook in good numbers around the bridges at night.
SURF/PIER- Pompano reports trickled in yesterday. A few pomps were caught on the Juno Beach Pier, along Juno Beach, and north along Jupiter Island. No big numbers, but spending some time on the beach should get you a couple pompano bites from the sound of things. Fair action on the bluefish.
We'll let you know if anything starts really snapping.