INSHORE- Snook season is winding down...now is the time to get after them! Snook fishing remains strong around the bridges at night. Look for the outgoing tide to produce the best for the snook. If the night time bridge fishing doesn't do it for you, try the grass flats in Home Sound or around Munyon Island for a fair chance at finding some snook. The snook are not totally off the bigger baits, but the inevitable switch to shrimp is right around the corner. Throw the jigs and big swimbaits while they are fired up on them. The grass flats are also producing some spotted sea trout, jacks, and other assorted species.
SURF/PIER- The pompano fishing has been the big news this week along the beach and at the Juno Beach Pier. The early part of the week saw some of the best pompano action we've seen in years, and the weekend forecast looks good for another push of fish. The usual baits (sand fleas, clams, and fishbites) are producing good results. Early morning has produced the best pompano bite. The bluefish made a good push in this week, and have been very willing to chew on a silver spoon or cut mullet. Again, the best bluefish bite has been early in the morning. Spanish mackerel are starting to fill into Peck's Lake in fair numbers. They aren't stacked extremely thick yet, but it shouldn't take long for them to fill in very thick.
NOAA MARINE WEATHER-
FRIDAY...EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS ALONG THE COAST TO EAST NORTHEAST 10 TO 15 KNOTS IN THE GULF STREAM. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET WITH OCCASIONAL SEAS TO 5 FEET. DOMINANT PERIOD 5 SECONDS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.
SATURDAY...NORTH NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. DOMINANT PERIOD 4 SECONDS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
SUNDAY...NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET WITH OCCASIONAL SEAS TO 6 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS CHOPPY IN EXPOSED AREAS. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
SHOP UPDATES- No "Doorbuster" sales this year...just some good deals all day on "Black Friday" and "Small Business Saturday". No need to get up early or skip your morning fishing trip to score a deal, we've got you covered the next two days (Friday 11/24 and Saturday 11/25) from 6AM-6PM.
- All In-Stock Custom Rods will be 10% Off Lowest Marked Price
- Select four rod sets of Juno Bait Customs will be Buy 3/Get 1 free
- 10% Off the new Penn Slammer (In-Stock Merchandise Only)
- All In-Stock Sebile Stick Shads only $5!
- SpoolTek Lures Buy 5/Get 1 Free
- Select Costas Sunglasses up to 40% Off (Limited Stock)
- Special Gift with Purchase of any Costa Sunglasses
- Special Gift With Purchase of all Smith Optics Sunglasses
- Purchase any Grundens Rain Jacket or Bib and get a free Grundens hat or t-shirt (In-Stock Only)
- All Purchases over $150 get a free Juno Bait Hat (Limited Quantities)
(Certain restrictions may apply. All sales are limited to in-stock merchandise only.)