Frozen shrimp is a GREAT catch all bait for South Florida fishing. But, it can come off a little quick if not handled correctly. To get the most out of your frozen shrimp try the following:
1. Always keep shrimp very close to frozen, thaw just enough to get the hook through.
2. Break the head and the tail off. They don't make good bait, but they make good chum.
3. Peel the shell off the meat.
4. The remaining part of the shrimp body should be broke in about thirds.
5. Small bite size pieces of shrimp are ready to go. In one side and out the other with the hook and your ready to go!
6. Consult the fish on wether or not they'd like it cocktail sauce...it varies from day to day